Monday, March 15, 2010

The Westwood


The other day I received my first sample of my first ever t-shirt design! Yay!!!

Thanks to the brilliant guys at RedBubble I am now wearing my --art on my sleeve, geddit?.. Good. Printed on American Apparel tees, The Westwood is available in a literal rainbow of colours, sizes and cuts (for both guys and girls).

Price - Starting from AUD$42.50
(plus postage & handling)

Sizes - Small to XXX-Large
Styles - Short Sleeve - Long Sleeve - V-Neck - Girly Fitted Short Sleeve

Buy t-shirts

Colours Available:




Printed on American Apparel Tees:


Store Policies

SHIPPING:
All postage and handling is automatically added on top of the retail price of each item. The postage and handling price covers Ordinary Airmail for International orders and Express Post for orders within Australia.

RETURNS / REFUNDS:
We accept returns of any non-sale item within 7 days of the buyer receiving the item. Refunds will only be issued once we have received the item back in good order.

The cost of postage and handling will not be refunded and the buyer must bear the cost of any postage of the item back to us.

AUSTRALIAN BUSINESS NUMBER:
ABN - 14-392-253-091